What Were Kobe Bryant’s Pre-Game Rituals?
Kobe Bryant’s Pre-Game Rituals
Kobe Bryant was one of the greatest basketball players of all time. He had a very unique pre-game routine that set him apart from other players. Here are some of the rituals Kobe Bryant would do before games:
- He would not talk to anyone and barely said a word to his teammates during pre-game warmups.
- He would always take 150 jump shots each pre-game. After making 80 in a row, he would have to start over.
- During warmups, he would constantly be working on his footwork and dribbling.
- Kobe would also take time to practice visualizing the game and how he wished to perform.
- He would also have a specific playlist he would listen to in his headphones to get himself pumped up.
The Results of His Pre-Game Rituals
Kobe Bryant’s pre-game rituals were very important for his success. His intense dedication in every game allowed him to perform at his best every single night. He had an ability to stay focused and motivated no matter what. His pre-game rituals had become so well known throughout the league that opponents knew when to prepare for the “Mamba Mentality”.
Kobe Bryant’s Pre-Game Rituals Are an Inspiration for All
Kobe Bryant’s pre-game rituals have become an inspiration to all athletes, of all levels. His intense dedication and focus on perfecting his craft has been so powerful that fans and fellow athletes can still feel its presence today. His legacy will continue to live on through all of the athletes who strive to achieve the same greatness as Kobe did in his career.
It’s safe to say that we can look at Kobe’s pre-game rituals as an example of how to maintain excellence and consistently work towards greatness.